SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™: Grand Calibur® machine Classic Bracket Ribbon Banners Layered Flowers Whimsy
- My Mind’s Eye - Lush Green Hounds tooth patterned paper
- My Mind’s Eye - Alphabet Soup Girl, Powder Puff patterned paper
- Want 2 Scrap - Nestabling Pearl bling
- My Mind’s Eye™- Hip-Hooray Girl Happy Day (blue dots) patterned paper
- Echo Park - Little Girl Teal Cardstock
- White paper cardstock
- Bo Bunny – Pearls Enchanted Jewels pearls
- American Crafts – Teal (Thickers) letter stickers
- Blue Celebrate It sheer tulle ribbon
1. Emboss two different strips of white cardstock with Whimsy Embossing folder using Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine.
2. Adhere these to base paper, leaving the edges unglued.
3. Cut several strips of teal cardstock using Classic Bracket.
4. Adhere these strips behind white embossed cardstock as pictured.
5. Adhere photo, add Pearl Nestabling to make photo corners as shown.
6. Cut three super slim flower stems using green paper and adhere.
7. Cut/emboss flowers using Layered Flowers; adhere to tops of stems.
8. Add Enchanted Pearl Jewels to flower centers.
9. Tie a bow using blue tulle and adhere it to flowers.
10. Cut Ribbon Banners, emboss using Whimsy; adhere to page using pop dots.
11. Cut/emboss Layered Flower from blue paper; cut it in half. Adhere these to layout above and below Ribbon Banner.
12. Add Enchanted Pearls to ends of banner.
13. Add letter stickers to banner to spell name.
14. Add strips of paper with journaling like pictured.