Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Wilton® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Wilton® Ice Cream Cookie Bowl Pan
- Wilton® 16" x 10" Cooling Grid
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare pans with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well. In small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; cool slightly. Add eggs and vanilla to butter; whisk until smooth. Add butter mixture to dry ingredients; mix well to form stiff dough. Mix in chocolate chips. Roll out dough on generously-floured surface to 1/4" thickness. Cut 5" round disks from dough. Drape one disk over each cup mold of pan, pressing to form smooth surface.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until cookie bowls are firm and golden brown. Cool on pan on cooling grid 5 minutes. Loosen bottom edges of cookies from pan using small spatula. Carefully remove bowls from pan and cool completely. Wash and dry pan; repeat with remaining dough.
Items in This Collection