1. Cut patterned paper to fit the back of assemblage clock. Use the back of the clock as a template. Adhere paper with tape runner.
2. Add large oval Industrious sticker frame & mini lantern to clock back with foam tape. Set back aside.
3. Cut two 13â?„4"x8" strips of patterned paper. Use tape runner to connect the 2 pieces to form 1 long strip. Add inside the clock walls with foam tape. Cut away excess length of the strip.
4. Trim the Woodlands tree to fit inside the assemblage clock. Use foam brush to paint white glue onto tree. Roll tree in clear glitter. Set aside to dry.
5. Wind tinsel twine around tree; secure with hot glue at the ends. Add mirrored star to the top of tree. Secure tree inside clock with hot glue.
6. Cut December calendar from Menagerie Mini Stash. Roll, crumple & tear calendar to age. Adhere plaquette to calendar with foam tape. Add calendar to clock with hot glue.
7. Add Industrious Stickers to clock face & bells. To allow the Industrious Sticker trims to curve around clock face, make small snips between dots, gently curve while adhering to the metal.
8. Tie bow on the clock handle with the Trimmings. Use an awl or paper piercer to poke a hole at the top of the wishbone. Add wishbone to the bottom jump ring on swivel clasp.
9. Add remnant rub words to tag label. Add epoxy layer. Add a jump ring to tag label. Add tag label to swivel clasp. Thread swivel clasp into bow.
10. Pour clear glitter into clock to create a “shaker box”?. Add back of clock to seal glitter inside. Mini lantern wire will run up & out the clock back, down to the battery pack.
11. Apply remnant rubs to the assemblage clock face.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.