SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Four 1½" clay pots
- Two 12" pipe cleaners in holiday colors
- Four 20mm jingle bells
- Marvy Uchida® Garde’n’Craft® Terra Cotta Markers or DecoArt® Paint in holiday colors
1. Cut pipe cleaners in half to 6" pieces, then bend each 6" piece in half.
2. Place both ends of bent pipe cleaner through the hole in pot bottom.
3. Attach jingle bell to pipe cleaner ends inside pot. Twist the two loose ends to close. Pull the loop up so that the jingle bell is inside the pot. Repeat steps with remaining 3 clay pots.
4. Decorate pots as desired with festive holiday designs using the paint or markers.