Christmas Burlap Treat Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K&Company™:Tim Coffey Christmas Frame AdhesionsYuletide Medallion layered accentsTim Coffey Christmas die cut mat pad
- Inkadinkado® stamp
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Black ink
- Distressed ink: brown
1. Cut a piece of burlap to desired size. Stitch one edge of burlap. Fold in half and stitch up one side to create sack.
2. Fill with treats and tie off with jute.
3. Stamp tag with blank ink and distress ink. Mat tag onto pattern paper. Hot glue onto jute and place embellishment on top.