Christmas Button Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Favorite Findings - Green; Wood Snowflakes; Wood Tree
- 2 red felt squares
- Embroidery floss: cream
- Tapestry needle
- Straight pins
1. Measure and cut two 9"x9" felt squares.
2. Pin squares together. Using all strands of floss, blanket stitch around squares, stopping 6" short of the end.
3. Stuff pillow with handfuls of polyfil.
4. Holding open edges together, continue blanket stitching until the final side is closed.
5. Knot all buttons to pillow. With needle and thread, stitch down into one buttonhole, into the felt, and up through another buttonhole. Leave both floss tails about 2". Knot tightly together and trim tails. Stitch trees in a row across center of pillow. Stitch a row of round green buttons under trees. Stitch 4 small snowflakes above trees. Stack a green and red button and stitch to one corner. Repeat for remaining corners.