SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One 4" clay pot
- One 4½" clay saucer
- Self-adhesive foam glitter holiday ribbon
- 3-D holiday stickers
- Microwaveable soy wax & soy wicks
- Optional: fragrance and color for soy candle-making
- Bright red acrylic paint
1. Paint the 4" pot bright red. Let dry.
2. Once paint is dry, decorate pot with 3-D holiday stickers. Place the foam glitter holiday ribbon around the rim by peeling off the backing and sticking it to the clay.
3. Center the pot in the saucer and follow the directions on soy candle-making inside the package of microwaveable soy wax. Include color and fragrance if desired.
4. Let wax set and cool before using.