1. Glue one end of the ribbon to the back of the ring and begin wrapping around the wreath. Leave about 1/2" to 1" spaces between the wraps. Secure the end with glue.
2. Use the floral pins to pin the red glittered leaves around the top of the candle ring.
3. Make a bow with the ribbon and pin it to the top of the ring at one side. Pin one end of a length of ribbon to the wreath next to the bow. Loop the ribbon back and forth over top of the red leaves all the way around the wreath while pinning in place. For a more secure hold, add glue to the pins before inserting.
4. Glue in the gold and green leaves, evenly spaced, around the wreath. Then, glue in the glittered fruit, pinecones, ornaments and berries around the wreath.
5. Place the hurricane vase and candle in the middle of the ring.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>