1. Glue one end of the ribbon to the back of the ring and begin wrapping around the wreath. Leave about 1/2" to 1" spaces between the wraps. Secure the end with glue.
2. Use the floral pins to pin the red glittered leaves around the top of the candle ring.
3. Make a bow with the ribbon and pin it to the top of the ring at one side. Pin one end of a length of ribbon to the wreath next to the bow. Loop the ribbon back and forth over top of the red leaves all the way around the wreath while pinning in place. For a more secure hold, add glue to the pins before inserting.
4. Glue in the gold and green leaves, evenly spaced, around the wreath. Then, glue in the glittered fruit, pinecones, ornaments and berries around the wreath.
5. Place the hurricane vase and candle in the middle of the ring.