Christmas Candy Cane Ball Pops
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies:
- Candy Melts® Candy: Candy Cane Colorburst® (10 oz. makes 12 to 14 treats), Red (1 oz. makes 12 to 14 treats), Dark Green (1 oz. makes 12 to 14 treats), Light Cocoa (1 oz. makes 12 to 14 treats)
- Colored Lollipop Sticks: Red, Green
- 12" Disposable Decorating Bags
- Pops Decorating Stand
- Favorite medium size cake ball pop recipe (1-1/2" diameter)
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Food-safe scissors
1. Prepare cake ball pop recipe following recipe directions. Melt candy cane Colorburst Candy Melts candy in microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Dip lollipop sticks into melted candy and insert into cake balls. Place in pops decorating stand. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 5 to10 minutes. Reserve remaining melted candy cane candy.
2. Dip cake pops in reserved melted candy cane candy. Place in pops decorating stand. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Drizzle with candy. Melt red, green and light cocoa candy melts candy, separately, in disposable decorating bags according to package directions. Cut small point off of tip. Drizzle melted candy on cake ball pops. Place in pops decorating stand. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.