1. Cut card shape from white cardstock using Curved Rectangle #6 (#1 being the smallest template) with Grand Calibur® machine, by folding cardstock over, and allowing the top 1" to not hang beyond the die.
2. Cut/emboss Curved Rectangle #6 with green and red cardstock.
3. Adhere green cardstock to card base. Trim red cardstock to a 2" piece, and adhere to green card front.
4. Tie gold cord around card.
5. Cut/emboss white cardstock with Curved Rectangle #5 adhere to card front using foam squares.
6. Cut/emboss green cardstock using 2012 Holiday Tree die template, adhere to card front.
7. Attach self-adhesive gems to tree.
8. Cut/Emboss Lacey Pennants #2 with white cardstock.
9. Stamp sentiment onto ribbon die-cut; adhere to card using foam squares.