1. Apply Texture Fade to cardstock. Adhere to 5" x 7" card base, trimming to fit if necessary.
2. Die-cut envelope from patterned paper and fold as indicated. Adhere flaps in place. Die-cut just the flap of the Envelope from a coordinating piece of patterned paper. Attach to flap.
3. Attach envelope to card front. Wrap a ribbon around card and envelope and secure in place. Attach bow separately.
4. Die-cut flowers and holly from cardstock. Use blending tool to apply distressing ink to edges of holly and flowers. Assemble flowers and adhere in place.
5. Die-cut leaves and branches from cardstock. Embellish leaves with distressing ink using blending tool. Attach leaves and branches to card.
6. Die-cut bird from glittered poly foam. Trim off legs of the poly foam so that the brown legs from the Branch are revealed. Adhere in place.
7. Embellish flower with pearl bead.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>