1. Apply Texture Fade to cardstock. Adhere to 5" x 7" card base, trimming to fit if necessary.
2. Die-cut envelope from patterned paper and fold as indicated. Adhere flaps in place. Die-cut just the flap of the Envelope from a coordinating piece of patterned paper. Attach to flap.
3. Attach envelope to card front. Wrap a ribbon around card and envelope and secure in place. Attach bow separately.
4. Die-cut flowers and holly from cardstock. Use blending tool to apply distressing ink to edges of holly and flowers. Assemble flowers and adhere in place.
5. Die-cut leaves and branches from cardstock. Embellish leaves with distressing ink using blending tool. Attach leaves and branches to card.
6. Die-cut bird from glittered poly foam. Trim off legs of the poly foam so that the brown legs from the Branch are revealed. Adhere in place.
7. Embellish flower with pearl bead.