Christmas Cheer Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes stamps
- Tsukineko Earthtone inks
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut cartridges: Plantin' Schoolbook, Christmas Cheer
- Red note card & envelope
- Cloud 9 "Christmas Is" striped paper
- Cardstock: red, green
- Silver self-adhesive dot
- Glue stick
- Cut green cardstock panel to 3-1/4"x4". Ink edges of green panel and red note card with brown ink. Stamp greeting in the center of green panel using brown ink.
- Using Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter, Christmas Cheer cartridge and red cardstock, cut a snowflake 6" high. Using Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge, cut "C" from striped paper, using a 4" setting. Cut 4" Shadow "C" from red cardstock; adhere to each other as shown.
- Cut a panel of striped paper slightly smaller than note card size. Stamp white snowflakes around edges of striped paper on note card and on left edge of "C".
- Attach green panel, "C" snowflake and silver dot to front of card as shown. Stamp sentiment of choice on inside of card.