1. Cover work surface with plastic table cover and put on rubber gloves.
2. For wreath shown, 16 corks were dyed Purple, 16 corks were dyed Teal and 32 corks were dyed Kelly Green.
3. Shake, measure and mix 2 tbsp of Rit Teal dye with 2 quarts of very hot 140?F water. Stir to mix well. Immerse 16 corks in the dye bath. The corks will, keep dunking them under the surface for even dyeing. Continue for 5-10 minutes or until desired color is achieved. Some corks dye faster than others, leave some corks in the dye bath longer than others. After removing from the dye bath, rinse in cool water and allow dry on paper towels.
4. Rinse out dye container and repeat the dye process with the Purple and then the Kelly Green dye.
5. Cover the wreath form so it's not distracting to the final design. For wreath shown, black paper was glued onto the form but you can easily wrap fabric around it or paint the wreath black.
6. Apply white glue to each cork and sprinkle with the matching glitter. Allow to dry. Repeat on all the corks.
7. Lay out the teal and purple corks around the wreath form to determine even spacing. One at a time, lift each cork and glue down with hot glue.
8. Glue the green corks on top, off-setting them to show off the teal and purple layers.
9. Using ribbon, tie a bow and attach to wreath front.
10. Create a hanger using an extra piece of ribbon, thread between the bottom layer of corks to make a loop.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.