1. Paint the wood plaque white, the wood tags red and/or green. Allow to dry.
2. Place painter’s tape on a diagonal equidistant from each other. Paint the plaque gold. Allow to dry.
3. Lay down two wood tags on the plaque and cut wood dowel to two 1" pieces. Glue the dowels to the plaque through the holes of the wood tags.
4. Pick a font and print out numbers 1-24, as well as “Days ‘til Christmas” using Cricut and colored vinyl. Follow Cricut’s instructions.
5. Using the DecoDen Bling star tip, begin piping DecoDen Bling paste around the edge of the plaque, following its shape.
6. While the DecoDen Bling paste is still wet, begin embellishing with Christmas Collection buttons from Dress It Up®. Allow 24 hours to fully dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>