SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood plaque
- Wood tags
- Thin wood dowel
- Painter’s tape
- Acrylic paint: white, red, green, gold
- Hand saw
- Cricut® & colored vinyl
- DecoDen Bling: red, green, star tip
- Dress It Up® Christmas Collection buttons:
- Christmas Grab Bag
- “Boxes and Bows
- Pearl Snowflakes
- Sparkle Flakes
- Candy Striped Christmas
1. Paint the wood plaque white, the wood tags red and/or green. Allow to dry.
2. Place painter’s tape on a diagonal equidistant from each other. Paint the plaque gold. Allow to dry.
3. Lay down two wood tags on the plaque and cut wood dowel to two 1" pieces. Glue the dowels to the plaque through the holes of the wood tags.
4. Pick a font and print out numbers 1-24, as well as “Days ‘til Christmas” using Cricut and colored vinyl. Follow Cricut’s instructions.
5. Using the DecoDen Bling star tip, begin piping DecoDen Bling paste around the edge of the plaque, following its shape.
6. While the DecoDen Bling paste is still wet, begin embellishing with Christmas Collection buttons from Dress It Up®. Allow 24 hours to fully dry.