SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More® 2
- Cricut® Scoring Tip with Housing
- Cardstock -- silver, green Christmas patterned, striped Christmas patterned
- Ribbons -- red sheer, red checkered
- Baker’s twine -- red and white
- 3M Scotch® Double-Sided Scrapbooking Tape
- 3M Scotch® Scrapbooker’s Glue
1. Create box. Using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More® 2 cartridge, green Christmas patterned cardstock, and the scoring tip, press Shift and score 7.25" <GbBxSq-s>. Using cutting blade, cut one 7.25" <GbleBxSq>. Assemble box.
2. Create ornament tag. Using silver cardstock, select Tag feature and cut one 2.5" <ChstmsBx>. Using striped Christmas patterned cardstock, select Tag feature, press Shift, and cut one 2.5" <Chstms-s>. Layer together.
3. Tie tag to box handle using ribbons and baker’s twine. Embellish as desired.