SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders ™Grand Calibur® machine
- Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles
- Cardstock -- red, white, green glitter
- Black archival ink pad
- Rhinestone bling -- pearl/black
- White seam binding ribbon
- Corner rounder
- 3-D foam squares
- Double-sided tape
- Sentiment Rubber Stamp
- Repositionable tape
- Brown paper sack
1. Trim sack to measure 6".
2. Cut 2 pieces of ruby cardstock to 4-3/4" x 5-3/4" and round corners. Attach to front and back of paper sack using double-sided tape.
3. Cut/emboss Lattice Rectangles #4 (#1being the smallest) from Green glitter paper, using the Grand Calibur® machine. Attach to front of bag as shown.
4. Stamp sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock. Position Lattice Rectangles #3 over sentiment, holding it in place with repositionable tape and cut/emboss. Adhere to green lattice die cut. Adhere pearl bling.
5. Punch holes at top of bag for ribbon. Thread ribbon thru holes and tie into bow.