SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV Christmas Tag Stack
- DCWV Christmas/winter Mat Stack
- Mason jar
- Brown craft paint
- 3/8" green ribbon
- Paint fixative spray
- 1" foam brush
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue)
1. Write a sentiment on your jar with hot glue. Once this is dry, paint over the entire jar (including the section with the hot glue sentiment) with your brown craft paint. Set this aside to dry. Multiple coats of paint may be necessary to achieve the desired look.
2. Take the lid of the jar and lay it on the back of a print from the mat stack. Trace around it with a pencil and cut it out. Adhere it onto the lid (or leave as is).
3. Once the paint is dry, apply a coat of fixative to the outside of the jar.
4. When the fixative is dry, insert your desired gift*. Attach the lid and band at the top of the jar. Tie a ribbon around the outside and attach a tag to the ribbon, finishing it off in a bow.
*As the fixative spray and/or residue may get inside the jar, we would recommend wrapping your gift tightly in plastic before inserting it in place (especially if it is a food product).