1. Disassemble frame and attach green patterned paper as background. Cover bottom half with carefully trimmed snowflake paper, secured in a few edge areas with glue stick.
2. Cut two holly leaves from felt and outline with glitter glue. Set aside to dry. When dry, stitch to cuff of purchased stocking, along with 3 small jingle bells.
3. Mount photo onto green cardstock and trim edges with scallop shears and mini hole punch. Attach to background at a slight angle. Overlap photo with stocking.
4. Cut a few small snowflakes from remaining snowflake paper, and attach at top corner of photo.
5. Adhere “Dear Santa," alphabet stickers along top edge. Embellish snowflakes with rhinestones. Tuck a few small holiday stickers or other embellishments inside stocking opening. Reassemble frame.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>