Christmas "Dear Santa" Shadowbox
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Shadowbox, 12'x12'
- Chipboard alphabet stickers – white glitter
- Green patterned paper
- Snowflake die-cut paper
- Ornament stickers
- Small red stocking
- Green felt
- Green jingle bells
- Green glitter glue
- Paper trimmer
- Scissors and scallop shears
- Mini hole punch
- Needle and green thread
- Adhesive and glue stick
- Zots – 3D
1. Disassemble frame and attach green patterned paper as background. Cover bottom half with carefully trimmed snowflake paper, secured in a few edge areas with glue stick.
2. Cut two holly leaves from felt and outline with glitter glue. Set aside to dry. When dry, stitch to cuff of purchased stocking, along with 3 small jingle bells.
3. Mount photo onto green cardstock and trim edges with scallop shears and mini hole punch. Attach to background at a slight angle. Overlap photo with stocking.
4. Cut a few small snowflakes from remaining snowflake paper, and attach at top corner of photo.
5. Adhere “Dear Santa," alphabet stickers along top edge. Embellish snowflakes with rhinestones. Tuck a few small holiday stickers or other embellishments inside stocking opening. Reassemble frame.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products