SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Fashion Design™, Candy Cane
- Aleene’s® Fast Grab™ Tacky Glue®
- Printed canning labels
- Homemade canned goods
- Fabric – scraps in colors to match
- Felt – white, red, fuchsia
- Elastic cording – 1 yard
- Pressing cloth
- Pinking shears (optional)
1. Remove Iron-On Design from package. Peel design from heavier plastic backing sheet then place on white felt, pressing to secure.
2. Cover with pressing cloth then iron in place following package instructions. When cool, peel off plastic sheet.
3. Use scissors to cut around design, leaving a ¼" border as shown. Add a thin bead of Fast Grab Tacky Glue around edges on back then press onto colored felt. Trim again.
4. To create hanger, cut an 8" length of cord, knot ends together and glue to back.
1. Cut felt and fabric to fit around side of jar, adding a 1" overlap.
2. Use pinking shears to trim each piece. Layer fabric over felt and then apply thin beads of Fast Grab along edges on back of fabric to then press onto felt strip. Glue layered strip onto jar.
3. Design and print out label, trim to fit, then glue in place.