SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache letters to spell JOY
- Acrylic Paints: red and white
- Glitter glue – red, green, and opal
- Ribbon – red and white wide; red narrow
- Green felt (stiff)
- 3 red jingle bells
- Black Sharpie marker
- Paint Brush – ½" flat
- Tacky Glue
1. Basecoat the letters white. Allow to dry. Use a ruler to draw faint diagonal lines on the surface only of the letters. Fill in alternating lines with red paint.
2. When paint is dry, outline letters and edges of stripes with Black marker.
3. Brush glitter glue (Red on Red stripes, Opal on White stripes) onto the letters.
4. Cut 3 holly leaves from stiff green felt; outline with green glitter glue.
5. Tie 3 jingle bells onto narrow red ribbon.
6. When all the glitter glue is dry, glue on the leaves, tie on the bells, and tie on the wide ribbon.