Christmas Joy Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Washable inkpads: red, green
- Christmas Silhouettes clear stamps
- Swirl rubber stamp
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge
- Papers: green plaid, gold metallic
- Cardstock: red, green, tan
- Paper trimmer
- Adhesive dot runner
- Large circle template (plate, tray)
- Use a large circle template to create the arch on the green paper and tan cardstock. Cut out. Stamp the green arch and a 1" strip of straight green paper with the swirl stamp and washable red inkpad. Adhere to red cardstock background page as shown, hiding edges of green paper with arched tan cardstock.
- Stamp reindeer across tan arch using washable red inkpad. Stamp holly in the lower page corners with washable green inkpad.
- Mount photo on gold metallic paper and attach to page as shown.
- Using Cricut Expression machine, Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge and green plaid paper, cut 3" letters T, C and apostrophe. Cut all other 'Twas the night before Christmas letters 1-1/4". Adhere phrase to page as shown.