Christmas Napkins and Napkin Rings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Pillow Panel
NOTE: 1 Pillow Panel contains 4 fabric squares
- 1/2 yd Deco-bond Stabilizer
- 1/2" Double-sided iron-onadhesive, approx. 1/4 yd
- Pinking shears
- Iron & ironing board
- Glitter paint markers, optional
- With scissors, cut border accent from pillow panel.
- Apply iron-on stabilizer to the back of the border accents.
- With pinking shears, cut border accent close to pattern design.
- Cut border accent to approx. 6" in length, making sure that any pattern design is centered.
- Cut double-sided adhesive to appropriate length. NOTE: This length should be the width of the border accent.
- Iron double-sided adhesive to one side of the border accent.
- Remove paper backing and adhere to the opposite end of the border accent, forming a tube. Iron in place. 8. Decorate napkin rings with glitter paint markers if desired.
- To create napkins, use pinking shears to cut apart pillow panel fabric squares.
- Accordion fold the napkins and place inside of napkin rings.