Christmas Page in Chicken Wire Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- BigKick™ (12840831) or Vagabond™ Machine Inspired by Tim Holtz®
- Movers & Shapers™ L Base Die: Pocket Envelope by Tim Holtz®
- On the Edge™ Die: Torn Notebook by Tim Holtz®
- Sizzlits™ Dies: Snowflakes Dies Set by Emily Humble
- Black cardstock
- Red chevron striped paper
- Cardstock: Tan & White
- Acrylic Paint by Americana™-White
- Chicken wire
- Unfinished frame
- Favorite Findings Buttons
- Glittered clothespins
- La Mode® Decorative Santa Button
- Mini Numerals by Tim Holtz idea-ology®
- Pipe Cleaners: Silver
- Teal chevron washi tape
- Zipper: black
1. Trim a piece of tan-colored cardstock to 9"x9".
2. Squirt a small amount of paint on washable surface. Add a bit of water and blend. Dip a toothbrush or stiff paint brush in liquid and flick onto tan cardstock. Allow to dry.
3. Die-cut Torn Notebook from white cardstock and adhere to scrapbook page base.
4. Cut a piece of patterned paper 5-7/8" 5". Cut zipper to 5”?. Adhere to side of patterned paper. Adhere entire piece to page, revealing a portion of Torn Notebook at top.
5. Die-cut Pocket Envelope from black cardstock. Assemble and adhere in place.
6. Attach Index Labels to page as indicated. Attach Numerals to Pocket Envelope.
7. Cut a mat slightly bigger than photo. Attach photo to mat and adhere in place.
8. Die-cut two Snowflakes from white cardstock. Adhere in place. Embellish one Snowflake with decorative button and curved pipe cleaners.
9. Attach small photo to page, if desired.
10. Embellish page with washi tape and buttons.
11. Clip page onto chicken wire frame using clothespins.