SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow® Rustic Pallet, 12"x14"
- DecoArt® Americana® Tuscan Red, Holly Green, Light Buttermilk
- 2" alphabet stencil
- Brushes: large flat, medium round brush, medium flat brush
- Medium sandpaper or electric sander
- Pencil & chalk
- 5 knobs
- Drill & bit
1. Use large flat brush to paint slats with one coat of Tuscan Red or Holly Green. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Use medium sandpaper or electric sander to sand edges to create a rustic or vintage look.
3. Pencil in stencil letters to spell “Merry”. Use chalk to hand-letter the word “Christmas”.
4. Use medium flat brush to paint stencil letters with Light Buttermilk.
5. Use medium round brush to paint “Christmas” with Light Buttermilk. Thin paint with water to make it easier for paint to flow off brush.
6. Drill holes for each knob with appropriate size bit. Attach knobs.