SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12" x 12" Heirloom Christmas Stack
- 4-12" x 12" Gold Glitter Sheets
- 1/2" Green Coordinating Holiday Ribbon
- 1-1/4" Red Coordinating Holiday Ribbon
- Christmas Feather Picks
- 1/4" hole punch
- 1/8" clear rhinestones
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive (Including glue dots, adhesive foam squares, and hot glue)
1. Select 3 coordinating prints from the DCWV® heirloom stack. Make a large pennant (triangle) with the first printby tracing a line for the base and adding 2 lines on the top (that connect at the top) for the sides.*note: Make sure that the triangle is at least 2" smaller than the page, as a larger mat will be created in the next step.Cut this out. Turn it over and trace it onto the back of the other 2 prints. Cut them out as well.
2. Adhere the pennants, 1 each, to the first 3 gold cardstock pages using glue dots, centering them in between the edges. Cut each one out using the paper trimmer, leaving a 1/4" border around all 3 sides of each triangle.
3. Punch a hole in the top 2 corners of each pennant. String the green ribbon through each one, front to back, leaving 12"-16" of ribbon on each side for hanging.
4. Adhere the feather picks, 1 each, on either side of the middle pennant.
5. Embellish the banner by adding rhinestone accents, a saying from the stack, or more ribbon and bows.