1. Cut fabrics, canvas and wool felt into 12"x12" squares.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply the Heat & Bond to the back of the fabric and canvas (there is no need to apply it to the wool felt). Remove the paper backing.
3. Go to cricut.com/design. Sort the project list by “Home Decor”? and click on project.
4. Be sure to check the “Mirror images (for iron-on)”? box in the Mat Preview window in Cricut Design Space™ for the white iron-on mat before cutting. Cut images from fabric, canvas, felt and iron-on.
5. Stack each pennant fabric with a coordinating canvas pennant, heat and bond sides together.
6. Allow 6" of ribbon at the beginning of the garland. Then sandwich the ribbon between the pennant layers along the top edge.
7. Iron the pennant, encasing the ribbon between the layers as the Heat and Bond fuses together.
8. Adhere each pennant in the same manner, with the exception of the wool felt. Since the felt has no Heat and Bond backing, adhere those pieces to the ribbon with a small amount of hot glue.
9. Weed the excess iron-on from the snowflake and text images.
10. Use an iron and press cloth (or clean cotton cloth) to adhere the iron-on images to the pennants. Leave another 6" of ribbon at the end of the garland.
11. If desired, make multiple stands and tie the ends together to make a longer garland.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.
All swatches ship free.
There is a maximum purchase of 2 of the same swatch per order.
Swatches are excluded from coupon usage.
Swatches are not available to ship to Canada.