Christmas Picture Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- text-UR® foam variety pack-Multi
- Poster letters
- Sequins – multi colors
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- 2 photos – 3"x5"
1. Cut one yellow text-UR Foam sheet into two 4" x 6" rectangles.
2. Cut a 3"x8" strip from the brown text-UR Foam sheet.
3. Fold one green text-UR Foam sheet in half lengthwise and cut diagonally from one bottom corner to the opposite top corner, making a triangle that is 8" tall.
4. Cut the green text-UR Foam triangle into 1" strips, for a total of 8 strips.
5. Cut single wavy strips from the blue text-UR Foam sheet, these will be used for the garland.
6. Glue 2 red text-UR Foam sheets together along the 8" sides, to create an 8"x12" background.
7. Roll the 3"x8" brown text-UR Foam strip & glue the edges together to create an 8" long tube. This will be used as the tree trunk.
8. Glue the tube on top of the seam where the two red foam sheets meet on the background.
9. Glue the 1" green text-UR Foam strips to the trunk to create a tree.
10. Decorate the tree with sequins and the blue wave strips of text-UR Foam.
11. Use eight 3D space-urs to attach the yellow rectangles, one to the top right corner of the red background and one to the bottom left corner of the red background.
12. Use four additional 3D space-urs to add the photos on top of the yellow rectangles.
13. Use foam letters to personalize picture frame.