SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Phrases Cartridge
- Fabrics: cream linen, brown holiday pattern, green holiday pattern
- Iron-on adhesive
- Painter’s tape
- Red embroidery thread
- Sewing machine
- Clean mat
- Iron & ironing surface
- Fabric glue or hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut cream linen fabric to 8"x14". Following iron-on adhesive package instructions, apply iron-on adhesive to green print fabric. Peel backing off fabric. Place fabric on clean mat. Use painter’s tape around fabric to help hold in place on mat. Using Cricut® machine and cartridge, set blade and pressure on high. Then, select Phrase 3 Layer/shadow mode, and cut one 4¾". Center CHRISTMAS on the linen fabric. Iron on.
2. All seams are sewn at a 1/4". Cut two 3"x8" strips of brown pattern fabric. Sew to the sides of the linen fabric. Iron all seams flat. Then cut two 3"x18½" strips. Sew on linen fabric. Press seams flat with iron.
3. Using green and brown patterned fabrics, cut into 2"x18" strips. Fold strips in half. Twist strips tightly to form roses. Use fabric glue or glue gun to adhere to a piece of small fabric. Trim around edges to hide fabric. Use iron-on material to iron on each rose. Place in the upper right hand corner of linen fabric.
4. Using red embroidery thread, do a running stitch around the pillow. Leave a 1/2" space from the frame.
5. Using linen fabric, cut to 12½"x18". Sew it inside out. Leave a 4" space to allow to fold right side out. Stuff with cotton fiberfill. Sew all seams closed.