Christmas Pop Up Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 Green cards and one envelope
- Striped paper
- 3 shades of red paper
- Black paper
- Brown paper
- Stockings and Christmas tree stickers
- Gift sticker
- Black pen or computer
- Paper trimmer
- Glue stick
- Print "enjoy!" on a green card. On the back of the same card, measure in 1-1/2" on each side, at the crease. Make a line 1" from the crease, above and below. Refold the card, and cut to the line.
- Make crisp creases in the card at the end of the cut lines. Open the card and pop out the middle portion.
- Glue both cards, white sides together and fold immediately. When glue has dried, trim any white edges.
- Create a fireplace out of cardstock. Make certain that when the card is closed, none of the fireplace protrudes beyond the card. Attach the fireplace to the front of the pop-up. Attach stockings and trees.
- On the front of card, glue on striped paper and a gift sticker.