1. Remove 3 boxes, using the photo as a guide.
2. Attach cardstock to the backs and bottom surfaces of each box.
3. Apply Tacky Glue to outside edge of each box, and dip in silver glitter. Allow to dry.
4. Embellish each box with die-cuts, stickers, cut tags, etc. If desired, elevate them within their box with either a stack of dimensional tape or by making a “box" frame out of cardstock and attaching it to the inside of the box and the sticker.
5. Cover the outside of the box with cardstock. Apply a narrower layer of cardstock over it, and then tie with a ribbon.
6. Glue silver tinsel ribbon to the outside perimeter of the box and around the tree. Glue the tree to the box.