Christmas Quick Craft Red Clay Embossed Star Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fimo® clay – Red
- Rubber stamp with overall pattern
- Star cookie cutter
- Ribbon – red gingham
- Gold jingle bells (3)
- Fimo® tools – brayer, straw (to punch hole)
1. Roll out clay on a flat surface. Press pattern onto clay. Cut out star shape with cookie cutter. Punch a hole on one point of the star with a plastic drinking straw.
2. Either stamp “to”? and “from”? on the back with stamping letters, or write with black marker.
3. Bake, following manufacturer's directions.
4. Attach Ribbon hanger and jingle bells.