Christmas Spritz Cookies
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies:
- Spritz Cookie Recipe (available on cookie press package)
- Kelly Green Icing Color
- Cookie Pro Ultra II Cookie Press
- 16"x14" Cookie Sheet
- 10"x16" Cooling Grid
- Candy Melts Candy: Sugar Cookie, Red, Dark Green, Bright White, Light Cocoa, Candy Cane Colorburst (for each: 1 oz. makes 12 treats drizzled; 2 oz. makes 12 treats half dipped)
- 12" Disposable Decorating Bags
- Holiday Mega Sprinkle Set
- 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment
- Parchment Paper
- Microwave-safe bowl
1. Prepare dough following recipe directions. Tint portion green. Press cookies on cookie sheet. Bake cookies and allow to cool.
2. Decorate dipped cookies. Melt portions of candy, separately, in microwave-safe bowls and in disposable decorating bags according to package directions. Dip cookies either fully or halfway in desired melted candy. Immediately add sprinkles if desired. Place on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 10 to 15 minutes. Use melted candy to drizzle pattern on cookies. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Decorate drizzled cookies. Use melted candy to drizzle pattern or pipe lines on cookies. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Decorate sprinkled cookies. Use melted candy to pipe pattern on cookies. Attach shaped sprinkles or add sugar. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 3 to 5 minutes.