Christmas Thank you Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Relax Snowman stamp
- Thank You stamp
- Black inkpad
- Cardstock - white, red, green
- Striped paper
- Marker set
- 1/8" red & green printed ribbon, 6" for each card
- Round tag maker rims & tool
- Foam tape
- Double-sided adhesive
- Paper cutter or ruler & scissors
- Scalloped rectangle punch
- 1-1/2" circle punch
- 1/8" circle punch
- Cut white cardstock to 6"x9" and fold in half. Cut striped paper to 4-1/2"x3-1/2" and attach to bottom of card front.
- Stamp Relax Snowman on white cardstock and color. Cut out leaving slight margin of white around image.
- Punch scalloped rectangle from red and from green cardstock. Attach to front of card as shown.
- Stamp Thank You on white cardstock; punch out with circle punch. Attach rim using Tag Maker tool. Punch hole near top of tag and thread length of ribbon through and loop over snowman's foot as shown.
- Attach snowman atop rectangles as shown using foam tape. Put small piece of foam tape behind tag to secure ends of ribbon and to keep tag in place.