Christmas Thank you Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Relax Snowman stamp
- Thank You stamp
- Black inkpad
- Cardstock - white, red, green
- Striped paper
- Marker set
- 1/8" red & green printed ribbon, 6" for each card
- Round tag maker rims & tool
- Foam tape
- Double-sided adhesive
- Paper cutter or ruler & scissors
- Scalloped rectangle punch
- 1-1/2" circle punch
- 1/8" circle punch
- Cut white cardstock to 6"x9" and fold in half. Cut striped paper to 4-1/2"x3-1/2" and attach to bottom of card front.
- Stamp Relax Snowman on white cardstock and color. Cut out leaving slight margin of white around image.
- Punch scalloped rectangle from red and from green cardstock. Attach to front of card as shown.
- Stamp Thank You on white cardstock; punch out with circle punch. Attach rim using Tag Maker tool. Punch hole near top of tag and thread length of ribbon through and loop over snowman's foot as shown.
- Attach snowman atop rectangles as shown using foam tape. Put small piece of foam tape behind tag to secure ends of ribbon and to keep tag in place.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products