Christmas Tree and Santa
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K & Company™:Tim Coffey Grand Adhesions StickersYuletide Medallion Layered AccentsTim Coffey Designer Christmas Paper PadTim Coffey Christmas Santa Grand Adhesions
- EK Success®:Christmas Tree PunchStocking PunchCircle Punch 3/4"Circle Punch: 7/8"3D Dots Foam Inch Circles
- Kraft cardstock
- Distress ink
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Thin dowel
- Decorative container
- Floral green rectangle square
1. Cut a 12"x12" kraft cardstock diagonally. Using the pieces created roll into a cone and trim bottom so it sits flat.
2. Using the Christmas Tree punch begin to punch enough pieces to cover cone. Distress each punched tree with distress ink and gently curl up top of tree. Using hot glue adhere to cone with point of tree facing downward. Starting at bottom of cone begin layering pieces until cone is covered.
3. Place hot glue on tip of dowel and place inside of cone. Place floral foam into container and add moss to top. Gently push down tree into foam.
4. Embellish tree with variety of K&Company™ stickers.
5. Cut 3” of dowel for each piece the Santa, bear and doll from Tim Coffey Christmas Santa Grand Adhesions. Hot glue a dowel to the back of each one and insert into floral foam.
6. Punch out 4 stockings and distress. Using computer print out the word “NOEL” and punch letters out using 3/4" circle punch and mat with paper from pad using 7/8" circle punch. Adhere using foam circles.
7. Create small boxes from paper pad and accent with Yuletide Medallion Layered Accents.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products