Christmas Tree Crate Stand
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 unfinished wood crates
- Brown acrylic paint
- Disposable container
- Small Christmas tree
- Optional: drill, drill bit, screws
1. Mix paint in container, 1 part paint to 4 parts water, adding more or less paint depending on color desired.
2. Paint mixture on crates. The wood will accept the wash like a stain, apply one even coat for best results.
3. Place crates together.
4. Screw crates together if desired.
5. Place tree on center of assembled crates.