Christmas Tree Duo
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam brand foam:
Three 9" cones
- Mini tinsel garland
- Floral pins
- Pearl head pins
- Low-temp glue gun, glue sticks
1. LARGE TREE: Cut a 3" layer from the wide end of one 9" cone for the base. Decorate base with ribbons, gluing them vertically from the top to the bottom of the cone. Glue the base to the bottom of a 9" cone.
2. Thread floral pins through the ornament hangers and pin to the top cone in rows of color or a pattern, leaving 2" between each row of ornaments. If the ornaments do not have hangers, attach the ornament to the cone with low-temp glue.
3. Pin one end of a ribbon to the cone. Make a small loop and pin again 2" over from the last pin. Repeat to fill between the rows of ornaments.
4. Use smaller ornaments to fill bare spots around the cone.
5. SMALL TREE: Pin 2 ribbons at top of a 9" cone. Running ribbon side-by-side, wrap around and down the cone, as garland, pinning randomly. Glue small bulbs in place as desired.