Christmas Tree Gift Tag and Fabric Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Explore™ machine
- Design Space™ software
- 12"x12" StandardGrip cutting mat
- Explore™ Scoring Stylus
- Vinyl in Berry
- Transfer Tape
- Red cardstock (1)
- Green cardstock (1)
- White cardstock (1)
- Glitter cardstock, Silvermist
- 1-1/2"-wide silver ribbon
- Blue cotton fabric
- White thread
- Sewing machine
- Stapler & staples
- Foam squares
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Go to cricut.com/design. Sort the project list by “Parties & Events”? and click on the project.
2. Insert the Cricut® Explore™ Scoring Stylus into accessory clamp A.
3. In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock, glitter cardstock and vinyl.
4. Weed the excess vinyl from around the phrase. Use transfer tape to apply the phrase to the tag.
5. Layer and adhere the tree images to the tag. Use a stapler and staples to adhere the second layer of trees. Fold the trees on the score lines to create dimension.
6. Layer and adhere the tag images using foam squares.
7. Cut the blue fabric to measure 30"x6-1/2".
8. Fold the fabric in half lengthwise, right sides together. Sew the side seams using a 1/2" seam allowance.
9. Open the corner so the side seam lies flat to the center bottom of the bag. Stitch across each corner 1”? from the end.
10. Turn bag right side out. Fold the top of the bag to the inside.
11. Tie the tag to the fabric bag using silver ribbon.