Christmas Tree Sweatshirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 hooded sweatshirt, size and color as desired
- Holiday iron-on applique
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Place sweatshirt flat on ironing surface.
2. Set your iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
3. Place your applique or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
4. Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. Do not use a back and forth motion.
5. Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
6. Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down.