Christmas Welcome Sign
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Feltables:Large red felt signboardLarge green Christmas tree felt shapeElf appliqué1" felt letters
- 14" of 7mm black satin ribbon
- 9"x12" white soft felt sheet
- Green glitter
- Assorted rhinestones, ribbons & embellishments
1. Cut a scalloped edge out of the white 9"x12" felt sheet. Glue to the bottom of the red felt signboard.
2. Trim the excess white felt along the edge of the bottom of the red felt signboard.
3. Glue the felt Christmas tree on the left side of the red felt signboard.
4. Cut scalloped strips of white felt and glue them onto the Christmas tree.
5. Spread a thin layer of glue on the top side of the felt 1" letters and sprinkle green glitter on top of the glue. Allow to dry.
6. Peel and stick the elf appliqué onto the bottom right hand side of the red felt sign board.
7. Peel and stick the letters onto the red felt signboard.
8. Cut two small slits on the top of the red felt signboard approximately 1" from the side edge of each side.
9. Thread black satin ribbon through each slit and tie a knot in the back of the red felt signboard.
10. Glue assorted embellishments to decorate the Christmas tree and red felt signboard.