Christmas Wreath & Spheres
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ brand foam:
Balls: 6", 3"
- Holiday ribbon: wide and narrow
- Mini tinsel garland
- Mini ornaments
- Floral wire
- Low-temp glue gun, glue sticks
1. Glue the end of the ribbon to the back of the wreath. Wrap the wreath, slightly overlapping each wrap to completely cover the wreath and glue end to secure.
2. Tie a large multi-loop bow with long tails for the top of wreath and secure with glue. Loop the tails down the sides of the wreath, glue to secure.
3. Glue the mini ornaments into the loops of the bow and tails.
1. Glue the end of a piece of ribbon to the center of the ball. Wrap around the ball and glue again, dividing the ball in half.
2. Glue a second piece of ribbon in the opposite direction, dividing the ball into quarters.
3. Glue strips of ribbon to fill in the four bare sections of the ball. Use thinner ribbons to frame the strips of ribbon for a cleaner look where the edges meet.