Chummy Mummy Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd ghoul cloth, Mummy White 1/2 yd fleece, tan
- Craft felt, black
- Two 3/4" buttons, white
- Yarn or perle cotton, black
- Floss, red
- 1 bag stuffing
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Copy and enlarge mummy body pattern. Add 1/2" cutting line around mummy pattern. Cut out.
- Cut 2 mummy bodies from fleece. Cut 2 circles from black felt using a quarter as a template.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Stitch circle to mummy face with black yarn or floss. Repeat for second eye. With red floss, stitch white button to black circle. Stitch mouth with black yarn/floss.
- Right sides facing, using a 1/2" seam allowance, stitch mummy together leaving an opening for turning.
- Turn mummy and stuff firmly. Whip stitch opening closed.
- Cut eight 9" strips across width of fabric from ghoul cloth. Wrap mummy with cloth. Knot or tuck ends of ghoul cloth strips to secure.