1. Cut one color of yarn into 60” pieces. Rubber band 8 pieces of yarn together to create a section.
2. Put three sections in the skirt hanger and braid them together.
3. Cut second color of yarn into 60” pieces. Rubber band 8 pieces of yarn together to create a section.
4. Put three sections in the skirt hanger next to the previous braid. Braid the new braid together, while pulling one side of the new braid through the loops of the other braid so they start connecting.
5. Repeat steps until this has been done with five braids total, leaving the braids on the end a different color than the middle three braids.
6. Tie off the ends of the braids with suede cord and trim them down to be the same length.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.