1. Cut one color of yarn into 60” pieces. Rubber band 8 pieces of yarn together to create a section.
2. Put three sections in the skirt hanger and braid them together.
3. Cut second color of yarn into 60” pieces. Rubber band 8 pieces of yarn together to create a section.
4. Put three sections in the skirt hanger next to the previous braid. Braid the new braid together, while pulling one side of the new braid through the loops of the other braid so they start connecting.
5. Repeat steps until this has been done with five braids total, leaving the braids on the end a different color than the middle three braids.
6. Tie off the ends of the braids with suede cord and trim them down to be the same length.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>