Cinco de Mayo Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Terra cotta pot
- Wooden 5, size 6"
- Shredded filler paper
- Green glitter paint
- Striped paper of choice
- Green embroidery floss
- Succulents & floral of choice
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Dowel rod
1. Paint number 5. Allow to dry.
2. Glue dowel rod to back of number 5. This will stick into the pot to secure in place.
3. Cut triangles out of striped paper in size desired.
4. Tape triangle flags onto embroidery floss. Reference photo for spacing.
5. Glue flag banner to the number 5 as shown in the photo.
6. Fill terra cotta pot with shredded filler paper.
7. Stick wooden dowel attached to the number 5 into the shredded paper.
8. Arrange flowers in the pot and glue into place.