Cinnabar & Coral Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 large square cinnabar beads
- 4 strands red oval faux coral beads
- 4 strands red small round faux coral beads
- 4 strands faux coral chips
- 1 silver S-hook clasp
- 4 silver crimp beads
- 12" silver tiger tail
- Wire cutters
- Crimper pliers
- Cut six 24" lengths of tiger tail, then make six 14" beaded strands by stringing each with: 2 oval beads, 2 small round beads, 2 coral chips.
- Pass all six tiger tail ends on one side of necklace through a crimp bead, then secure using crimper pliers.
- Trim five of six wires as close as possible to the crimp bead.
- Slide large square cinnabar bead onto wire and attach S-hook clasp using the basic crimping technique.
- Twist all six beaded strands slightly and apply steps 2 through 4 for the other side of necklace.