Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton Bake Easy™ or vegetable pan spray
- 1 package (12 ounces) Wilton Mix Your Way Biscuit Mix
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup water
- Recipe Right® 17-1/4" x 11-1/2" Cookie Pan
- 16" x 10" Cooling Grid
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare cookie pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, stir together biscuit mix, cinnamon and raisins and water. Drop large rounds (2 heaping tablespoons) onto prepared cookie pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until bottoms of biscuits are lightly browned.
- For glaze, stir together sugar and water until smooth. Pour over warm biscuits.