Cinnamon Stick Candle Holder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Glass container
- 2 pkgs Cinnamon sticks
- 1 spool Green wire-edged green ribbon, 1-1/2" wide
- 1 Pine sprig
- 1 Small pinecone
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- Glass cleaner and paper towels
- Clean glass container.
- Using wire cutters, cut all cinnamon sticks to a length 1/2" below top of glass container.
- Refer to photo in placing all materials.
- Glue cinnamon sticks to sides of container. Let glue dry thoroughly before proceeding.
- Wrap ribbon around container and tie a knot. Trim ends at an angle.
- Glue pine sprig on knot. Glue pine cone in center of pine sprig. Optional design: Add small berries or holiday-themed picks if desired.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products