Supplies & Tools:
- Black tote
- 4 fat quarters
- HeatnBond® UltraHold fusible adhesive
- 1/4 yd tulle
- 1 pkg sew-on Statement Jewels
- AccuQuilt Go!®
- AccuQuilt® circle die
- Iron, pressing surface
- Pressing cloth
1. Following manufacturer's package directions, iron on HeatnBond® to the back of each of the fat quarters.
2. Using the 3" circle die and following manufacturer's directions for the AccuQuilt Go!®, cut three 3" circles from each of the 4 fat quarters.
3. Arrange circles in 3 rows of 4 circles on tote. Peel paper from back of each and iron in place.
4. Cut eight 3" circles from tulle. Holding 2 circles together, pinch centers to gather slightly. Sew down in center of circle. Repeat 3 more times to create flower.
5. Sew jewel to center of flower.