Class Ring Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EK Success Stickers:
- Class Ring
- Senior Title Wave
- Alphabet stickers
- 12"x12" Cardstock: navy, turquoise, gold
- 12"x12" Patterned papers: argyle, stripes
- Paper trimmer
- Adhesive tabs
- Cut a vertical strip of argyle paper and mount onto striped paper. Set aside.
- Cut a rectangle out of striped paper and mount to top right portion of navy cardstock as shown. At lower left corner, attach a rectangle of striped paper, corners touching the other striped paper rectangle as shown. Attach argyle strip from the previous step 1/2" from left edge.
- Mount photo onto gold and turquoise cardstocks and mount over striped paper, extending slightly below navy background. Attach a small rectangle of argyle paper to top right corner of page, with the corner touching the mounted photo.
- Attach "Senior" sticker at top of photo. Mount class ring sticker at bottom corner of photo. Add letters and number stickers to ring. Add 3 star stickers, one each before student's name, "class of" and after "Senior".