BACK TO TOP
Home and Garden
0 in Home and GardenNarrow By:
- Home and Garden
Browse By Skill Level
- 3: Proven experience (9)
- 2: Some experience (3)
- 1: No experience (1)
- 5: Mastery (1)
- 4: Skill Building (0)
Instructor: Ann Marie Auricchio$29.99 $14.99Skill Level 1: No experienceTransform yard-sale finds into items that showcase your style! This class teaches techniques to unearth and fix up those hidden gems.
Instructor: Jenny Peterson$39.99 $29.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceDiscover how to create relaxed and inviting garden spaces ranging from a personal oasis to everyone's favorite hangout!
Instructor: Doug Green$39.99 $24.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceLearn expert techniques to become the wisest gardener on your block and grow better, stronger, healthier veggies that your whole family will love!
Instructor: Debra Lee Baldwin$39.99 $19.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceMake stylish container compositions with gorgeous succulents! Create bouquets, terrariums, wreaths and more.
Instructor: Marie Iannotti$39.99 $19.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceGrow the tastiest heirloom tomatoes in your neighborhood! From planting seeds to saving seeds, learn successful techniques for growing healthy heirloom tomatoes from heirloom expert Marie Iannotti.
Instructor: Karen Chapman$39.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceCreate a refined garden oasis with strategically placed focal points and an array of fabulous foliage youll enjoy year-round!
Instructor: Colin Lewis$39.99 $29.99Skill Level 5: MasteryAdvance your bonsai skills! Join bonsai artist Colin Lewis, and transform your tree from subtle shaping to dramatic character changes.
Instructor: Jodi Torpey$39.99 $24.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceGet space-saving strategies for turning your small backyard, balcony or windowsill into a flourishing vegetable garden!
Instructor: Andy & Karen Chapman$39.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceCreate a raised-bed vegetable garden and learn essential woodworking skills along the way in this class presented in partnership with Lowes.
Instructor: Paul Zimmerman$39.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceDiscover how easy rose gardening can be! Learn simple techniques for planting, pruning, pest control and more for your healthiest, most beautiful roses yet.
Instructor: David Culp$39.99 $19.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceDesign a lovely layered garden that changes and flourishes all year long! Get design tips, create visual impact, tackle trough gardening and more for a lush retreat.
Instructor: Stefani Bittner$39.99 $24.99Skill Level 2: Some experienceLearn how simple it is to grow greens, edible flowers and herbs in your backyard for fresh, delicious salads youll crave!
Instructor: Ellen Ogden$29.99 $19.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceDesign a unique kitchen garden that's a feast for the eyes and the palate!
Instructor: Bill Thorness$39.99 $19.99Skill Level 3: Proven experienceEnjoy your favorite homegrown vegetables year round with fresh season-extension techniques from master gardener Bill Thorness.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there system requirements for watching Craftsy classes? There are a few system requirements. The good news is you likely have everything you need. The Craftsy experience is best on our Craftsy App or on a computer manufactured in the past couple of years with a good broadband internet connection (not dial-up). We also highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Safari as your internet browser. The recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768 or larger.
- Can I watch my classes on an iPad or iPhone? There's a Craftsy iPad and iPhone App available for FREE on the apple store. When you view your classes from the iPad/iPhone app you will have have all the interactive features you've come to love from your computer like asking your instructor questions, posting photos and downloading the class materials (to view them, please make sure you have iBooks installed).
- I’m only seeing the videos in portrait orientation on my iPad. How can I view them horizontally? If you aren't able to switch your class from a vertical view to a horizontal one, check the switch above the volume buttons on the right side of your iPad. Depending on how your iPad is set up, this button when turned on (you will see orange) may lock the orientation and prevent you from moving it into landscape mode. If you see this orange dot, please slide the button up so you no longer see the orange circle.
- Where can I download the Craftsy App for my iPad or iPhone? The Craftsy App for iPad and iPhone can be downloaded directly from the iTunes App Store(sm) or from our apps page. To check out the Craftsy App click here!
- How do I download my class materials (PDFs)? To download your class materials on your laptop or computer, begin playing the video for the specific class you'd like to watch. Within the class click on the "Materials" tab above your video, to see your list of PDFs and materials available for the class.
- Why can’t I hear my classes? We're happy to help you to get things running smoothly. If you aren't hearing your classes, it's possible your computer or current browser settings may not be compatible.
First, give a different browser a try. We highly recommend Chrome for the best experience on Craftsy. You can also give Safari or Firefox a try.