BACK TO TOP
0 in Seasonal TrendsNarrow By:
- Seasonal Trends
- Shop By Price
Browse By Skill Level
- 1: No experience (4)
- 2: Some experience (0)
- 3: Proven experience (0)
- 4: Skill Building (0)
- 5: Mastery (0)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there system requirements for watching Craftsy classes? There are a few system requirements. The good news is you likely have everything you need. The Craftsy experience is best on our Craftsy App or on a computer manufactured in the past couple of years with a good broadband internet connection (not dial-up). We also highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Safari as your internet browser. The recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768 or larger.
- Can I watch my classes on an iPad or iPhone? There's a Craftsy iPad and iPhone App available for FREE on the apple store. When you view your classes from the iPad/iPhone app you will have have all the interactive features you've come to love from your computer like asking your instructor questions, posting photos and downloading the class materials (to view them, please make sure you have iBooks installed).
- I’m only seeing the videos in portrait orientation on my iPad. How can I view them horizontally? If you aren't able to switch your class from a vertical view to a horizontal one, check the switch above the volume buttons on the right side of your iPad. Depending on how your iPad is set up, this button when turned on (you will see orange) may lock the orientation and prevent you from moving it into landscape mode. If you see this orange dot, please slide the button up so you no longer see the orange circle.
- Where can I download the Craftsy App for my iPad or iPhone? The Craftsy App for iPad and iPhone can be downloaded directly from the iTunes App Store(sm) or from our apps page. To check out the Craftsy App click here!
- How do I download my class materials (PDFs)? To download your class materials on your laptop or computer, begin playing the video for the specific class you'd like to watch. Within the class click on the "Materials" tab above your video, to see your list of PDFs and materials available for the class.
- Why can’t I hear my classes? We're happy to help you to get things running smoothly. If you aren't hearing your classes, it's possible your computer or current browser settings may not be compatible.
First, give a different browser a try. We highly recommend Chrome for the best experience on Craftsy. You can also give Safari or Firefox a try.